On every occasion, HR has investigated her complaints. We’ve never found any evidence of discrimination or harassment, which infuriates her even more. Eventually, she calms down, but five or six months later she’s back with another complaint. She’s otherwise a good employee. Any ideas on how to handle her?—Jeanne
See responses below
- What are the pitfalls of refusing to translate training materials?
- What’s the time commitment to earn the PHR designation?
- How should we handle granting time off for school functions?
- Who has tips on earning SHRM's Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification?
- How should I 'remind' my boss about that promised raise?