On every occasion, HR has investigated her complaints. We’ve never found any evidence of discrimination or harassment, which infuriates her even more. Eventually, she calms down, but five or six months later she’s back with another complaint. She’s otherwise a good employee. Any ideas on how to handle her?—Jeanne
See responses below
- In difficult HR quandary, where should my loyalties lie?
- How can I boost morale in a changing business environment?
- When should part-timers become eligible for benefits?
- Which is best: PHR certification or an HR degree?
- What strategies are you using to keep employees engaged and motivated during these tough times?