On every occasion, HR has investigated her complaints. We’ve never found any evidence of discrimination or harassment, which infuriates her even more. Eventually, she calms down, but five or six months later she’s back with another complaint. She’s otherwise a good employee. Any ideas on how to handle her?—Jeanne
See responses below
- How do you deal with an employee who demands a bonus in these times?
- Help! I'm on the boss's bad side and don't know what to do
- What's the most awkward conversation you've ever had to have with an employee?
- How should we go about implementing a 'leave donation' program?
- How should a career-changer go about breaking into HR?