On every occasion, HR has investigated her complaints. We’ve never found any evidence of discrimination or harassment, which infuriates her even more. Eventually, she calms down, but five or six months later she’s back with another complaint. She’s otherwise a good employee. Any ideas on how to handle her?—Jeanne
See responses below
- What strategies are you using to keep employees engaged and motivated during these tough times?
- Summertime -- and there are kids all over the office
- What's the best way to handle persistent tardiness?
- We're about to fire an employeeâ€”what steps must we take?
- How should we structure a new-hire referral reward program?