On every occasion, HR has investigated her complaints. We’ve never found any evidence of discrimination or harassment, which infuriates her even more. Eventually, she calms down, but five or six months later she’s back with another complaint. She’s otherwise a good employee. Any ideas on how to handle her?—Jeanne
See responses below
- What's the best way to choose an 'employee of the month'?
- What to do when employee might jump ship—and take customers with her?
- What strategies are you using to keep employees engaged and motivated during these tough times?
- Can anyone help me find a good Human Resource Information System?
- What to do when fashion and culture clash?