On every occasion, HR has investigated her complaints. We’ve never found any evidence of discrimination or harassment, which infuriates her even more. Eventually, she calms down, but five or six months later she’s back with another complaint. She’s otherwise a good employee. Any ideas on how to handle her?—Jeanne
See responses below
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/18773/what-can-i-do-about-an-employee-who-often-cries-039racism039 "
- What's the best way to use online job boards as a recruiting tool?
- What can we do about a MySpace insult that started on an employee's page and wound up on ours?
- What's the value of earning an advanced degree in HR?
- What incentives should we offer to employees who bring in new business?
- How should I set up a 360-degree feedback system?