See responses below
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/18767/how-should-i-deal-with-an-employee-who-is-a-chronic-liar "
- How should I set up an on-the-job cross-training program?
- How can we keep performance up during employee’s divorce?
- How can I get executives to start thinking strategically about some of the personnel moves they're making?
- How should we structure a new-hire referral reward program?
- PTO vs. vacation, sick & personal time off