See responses below
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/18766/should-i-inquire-about-an-employees-every-other-tuesday-absence-pattern "
- How much of our employees' health insurance premiums should we pay?
- Which manager should review the work of a multi-department employee?
- What should I do about HR staffer who’s discussing pay?
- Resignation gone awry: How should we have handled this?
- How can we stop employees from giving notice and then going on vacation?