See responses below
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/18764/how-do-you-deal-with-an-employee-who-demands-a-bonus-in-these-times "
- In difficult HR quandary, where should my loyalties lie?
- How can I fairly schedule staff’s summer vacations in advance?
- What's a good policy on personal use of company credit cards?
- How should I respond when applicants ask about our financial stability?
- How can I schedule workers' time off when there's no time they can be off?