See responses below
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/18757/when-should-part-timers-become-eligible-for-benefits "
- How can I convince a manager to hire a candidate who has been unemployed?
- Do you change your work schedules when summer rolls around?
- Does your dress code change for the summer?
- How do you fire someone who is having difficult personal problems?
- In a company full of slackers, how can we maintain productivity?