See responses below
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/18757/when-should-part-timers-become-eligible-for-benefits "
- What to do with older workers whose performance is slipping?
- What to do about a manager who plays fast and loose with policies?
- How should I set up a 360-degree feedback system?
- What to do when employee might jump ship—and take customers with her?
- How should we announce layoffs to the staff we didn't RIF?