Question: My CEO asked me to look into the feasibility of requiring employees to be 'tobacco-free' off the job as well as during working hours. He thinks we could save a lot on health insurance if none of our employees smoked. Has anybody done this ... or considered it? What issues do I need to consider before I make a recommendation on how we should proceed? -- Chris M., Ohio
- Which manager should review the work of a multi-department employee?
- How should we go about finding a good employment law attorney?
- I’m overworked! How many employees should one HR person have to keep track of?
- What can we do to stop employees from stealing office supplies?
- Can we require sick employees to stay home?