Question: My CEO asked me to look into the feasibility of requiring employees to be 'tobacco-free' off the job as well as during working hours. He thinks we could save a lot on health insurance if none of our employees smoked. Has anybody done this ... or considered it? What issues do I need to consider before I make a recommendation on how we should proceed? -- Chris M., Ohio
- How can we muzzle the office gossip?
- What should I do about employee who called in sick after being disciplined?
- How much of our employees' health insurance premiums should we pay?
- How can we recognize long-serving employees (without breaking the bank)?
- What’s an inexpensive way to celebrate the holidays?