Question: My CEO asked me to look into the feasibility of requiring employees to be 'tobacco-free' off the job as well as during working hours. He thinks we could save a lot on health insurance if none of our employees smoked. Has anybody done this ... or considered it? What issues do I need to consider before I make a recommendation on how we should proceed? -- Chris M., Ohio
- How do you fire someone who is having difficult personal problems?
- With gas prices going up, are you increasing mileage rates?
- What should I have done after inappropriate interview question?
- What's a sound policy on personal use of company computers?
- How can I encourage participation in my monthly meeting?