Question: My CEO asked me to look into the feasibility of requiring employees to be 'tobacco-free' off the job as well as during working hours. He thinks we could save a lot on health insurance if none of our employees smoked. Has anybody done this ... or considered it? What issues do I need to consider before I make a recommendation on how we should proceed? -- Chris M., Ohio
- What’s the best HR career advice you ever received?
- What can I do about an employee who often cries 'racism'?
- What’s the strangest thing an applicant has done during an interview?
- What’s the most bizarre thing you’ve ever experienced in a job interview?
- Irate employees with HR complaints: How to calm them