Question: We're gearing up for our annual performance-appraisal cycle, and I know I'm going to have to hound several managers to get their reviews done on time. We go through this every year. Any advice for encouraging (or forcing?) them to complete the paperwork and conduct review meetings on a timely basis? -- Stephen, Arizona
- High gas prices: Are you helping ease employees’ pain?
- How should we handle closing the office between Christmas and New Year's?
- Who has tips on earning SHRM's Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification?
- What can we do about offensive e-mails—that don’t come from work?
- What's the most awkward conversation you've ever had to have with an employee?