Question: We're gearing up for our annual performance-appraisal cycle, and I know I'm going to have to hound several managers to get their reviews done on time. We go through this every year. Any advice for encouraging (or forcing?) them to complete the paperwork and conduct review meetings on a timely basis? -- Stephen, Arizona
- What should we do when employees tinker with compressed work schedules?
- High gas prices: Are you helping ease employeesâ€™ pain?
- If someone gets sick on vacation, how should we mark the time off?
- Irate employees with HR complaints: How to calm them
- What can I do about an employee who often cries 'racism'?