Question: We're gearing up for our annual performance-appraisal cycle, and I know I'm going to have to hound several managers to get their reviews done on time. We go through this every year. Any advice for encouraging (or forcing?) them to complete the paperwork and conduct review meetings on a timely basis? -- Stephen, Arizona
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/18742/performance-appraisals "
- In difficult HR quandary, where should my loyalties lie?
- Should I do anything about a spouse’s concerns about our employee’s fidelity?
- What should I do about HR staffer who’s discussing pay?
- Must we send a 'thanks, but no thanks' letter to all rejected applicants?
- What should I do about temp manager who lets power go to her head?