Question: "When some employees come into the HR office, they carry on like they’re at home yelling at their children! How can we let them know that this kind of behavior is out of line, without escalating their anger? What kind of language or techniques can we use to defuse these tense situations and get on with solving their problems?" -- Maria, Florida
- What does your policy say about hiring people who live in the same household?
- When should employees become eligible for health insurance?
- How should I set up a 360-degree feedback system?
- How can we stop employees from giving notice and then going on vacation?
- What’s an inexpensive way to celebrate the holidays?