Question: "When some employees come into the HR office, they carry on like they’re at home yelling at their children! How can we let them know that this kind of behavior is out of line, without escalating their anger? What kind of language or techniques can we use to defuse these tense situations and get on with solving their problems?" -- Maria, Florida
- How should we handle closing the office between Christmas and New Year's?
- What’s the most bizarre thing you’ve ever experienced in a job interview?
- Any tips for finding a good health benefits broker?
- My responsibilities are growing, but my pay isn't. What should I do?
- How should HR respond to concerns about a co-worker's health?