Question: "When some employees come into the HR office, they carry on like they’re at home yelling at their children! How can we let them know that this kind of behavior is out of line, without escalating their anger? What kind of language or techniques can we use to defuse these tense situations and get on with solving their problems?" -- Maria, Florida
- How should we handle organization-wide training on new software?
- What should we do when employees tinker with compressed work schedules?
- How should we go about choosing HRIS software?
- What to do about new rule: Mandatory dismissal for tardies
- How should HR respond to concerns about a co-worker's health?