Question: “We’re updating our employee handbook. Does anyone have advice on setting a policy regulating employees’ personal use of our electronic equipment and resources, such as PCs and the Internet?”—David, NY
(Feel free to post policy language if it’s relatively brief. Web links to your handbook are welcome too—if your own policies permit it.)
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/18710/what039s-a-sound-policy-on-personal-use-of-company-computers "
- What’s an inexpensive way to celebrate the holidays?
- What’s your policy on personal phone calls at work?
- Who has tips on earning SHRM's Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification?
- How can we stop nastiness on the shop floor?
- How can we recognize long-serving employees (without breaking the bank)?