Question: “We’re updating our employee handbook. Does anyone have advice on setting a policy regulating employees’ personal use of our electronic equipment and resources, such as PCs and the Internet?”—David, NY
(Feel free to post policy language if it’s relatively brief. Web links to your handbook are welcome too—if your own policies permit it.)
- What’s the strangest thing an applicant has done during an interview?
- Must we send a 'thanks, but no thanks' letter to all rejected applicants?
- Do we need a ‘Managers Manual’?
- When employee says leaving was a mistake, would it be a mistake to rehire him?
- How should we go about choosing a background-check vendor?