Question: “We’re updating our . Does anyone have advice on setting a policy regulating employees’ personal use of our electronic equipment and resources, such as PCs and the Internet?”—David, NY
(Feel free to post policy language if it’s relatively brief. Web links to your handbook are welcome too—if your own policies permit it.)
- What incentives will encourage employees to opt out of our health insurance?
- High gas prices: Are you helping to ease employees’ pain?
- How can I make other execs take HR meetings seriously?
- What should we do when employees tinker with compressed work schedules?
- What's the best way to choose an 'employee of the month'?