Question: “We’re updating our employee handbook. Does anyone have advice on setting a policy regulating employees’ personal use of our electronic equipment and resources, such as PCs and the Internet?”—David, NY
(Feel free to post policy language if it’s relatively brief. Web links to your handbook are welcome too—if your own policies permit it.)
- How should we handle granting time off for school functions?
- Who has tips on earning SHRM's Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification?
- When should employees become eligible for health insurance?
- How can we muzzle the office gossip?
- How should we handle organization-wide training on new software?