Question: “We’re updating our employee handbook. Does anyone have advice on setting a policy regulating employees’ personal use of our electronic equipment and resources, such as PCs and the Internet?”—David, NY
(Feel free to post policy language if it’s relatively brief. Web links to your handbook are welcome too—if your own policies permit it.)
- My responsibilities are growing, but my pay isn't. What should I do?
- Do you allow employees to donate accrued leave to co-workers?
- How can we recognize long-serving employees (without breaking the bank)?
- How can we nip workplace bullying in the bud?
- High gas prices: Are you helping to ease employees’ pain?