When ranking the number of entry-level professional positions available, Dallas ranks third in the country behind larger markets New York City and Chicago.
Dallas recruiter Bronwyn Allen of High Profile Staffing Services says his staffing company has more entry-level positions listed than it can handle, and freshly minted college graduates are fielding multiple offers at higher salaries than ever before.
Tip: Those trends may mean it's time to dust off the creative recruiting incentives you shelved after the dot-com bust. Also, don't forget that intern programs can net you qualified applicants before they're recruited away by another employer.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Jury duty: How to manage leave requests and pay issues
- Could a negative reference be considered libel?
- Personnel records: What to store, when to shred ... and 7 laws you must comply with
- Is it legally risky to refuse to hire people who have been arrested?