When ranking the number of entry-level professional positions available, Dallas ranks third in the country behind larger markets New York City and Chicago.
Dallas recruiter Bronwyn Allen of High Profile Staffing Services says his staffing company has more entry-level positions listed than it can handle, and freshly minted college graduates are fielding multiple offers at higher salaries than ever before.
Tip: Those trends may mean it's time to dust off the creative recruiting incentives you shelved after the dot-com bust. Also, don't forget that intern programs can net you qualified applicants before they're recruited away by another employer.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Brace for lawsuit if 'demotion' involves less prestige, fewer opportunities
- What's the difference between an independent contractor and an employee?
- When are overweight employees considered 'Disabled'?
- 8 ways to pare down your small business taxes