When ranking the number of entry-level professional positions available, Dallas ranks third in the country behind larger markets New York City and Chicago.
Dallas recruiter Bronwyn Allen of High Profile Staffing Services says his staffing company has more entry-level positions listed than it can handle, and freshly minted college graduates are fielding multiple offers at higher salaries than ever before.
Tip: Those trends may mean it's time to dust off the creative recruiting incentives you shelved after the dot-com bust. Also, don't forget that intern programs can net you qualified applicants before they're recruited away by another employer.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Verifying education claims? Don't just call the school
- EEOC issues more guidance on anti-Muslim bias
- What is Philadelphia's law on requesting info on applicants' criminal records?
- Can we ask applicants about their immigration sponsorship and legal status?