winter we went through a six-week stretch when it seemed like everyone
in the office was just passing around the same cold and flu bugs. I
think I had the same cold three times! Is it OK to have a policy that
says if you’re sick you must stay home? Does anyone have experience enforcing such a “quarantine” order?” — NT, Rhode Island
- How can I get executives to start thinking strategically about some of the personnel moves they're making?
- How do you announce firings to your staff?
- How can I schedule workers' time off when there's no time they can be off?
- Do we need a policy covering employee charity drives?
- How should I 'remind' my boss about that promised raise?