winter we went through a six-week stretch when it seemed like everyone
in the office was just passing around the same cold and flu bugs. I
think I had the same cold three times! Is it OK to have a policy that
says if you’re sick you must stay home? Does anyone have experience enforcing such a “quarantine” order?” — NT, Rhode Island
- What can we do to stop employees from stealing office supplies?
- Summertime -- and there are kids all over the office
- What can we do about a MySpace insult that started on an employee's page and wound up on ours?
- Do you send rejection letters to applicants?
- In difficult HR quandary, where should my loyalties lie?