winter we went through a six-week stretch when it seemed like everyone
in the office was just passing around the same cold and flu bugs. I
think I had the same cold three times! Is it OK to have a policy that
says if you’re sick you must stay home? Does anyone have experience enforcing such a “quarantine” order?” — NT, Rhode Island
- What coursework should I pursue to prepare for a career in HR?
- How can we tell an employee we don't want to hire her daughter?
- How do you fire someone who is having difficult personal problems?
- What should HR do when a manager badmouths the company online?
- How do I deal with an employee who is always calling in sick?