winter we went through a six-week stretch when it seemed like everyone
in the office was just passing around the same cold and flu bugs. I
think I had the same cold three times! Is it OK to have a policy that
says if you’re sick you must stay home? Does anyone have experience enforcing such a “quarantine” order?” — NT, Rhode Island
- How can we rein in our religious receptionist?
- How can we nip workplace bullying in the bud?
- How can we recognize long-serving employees (without breaking the bank)?
- What are the pitfalls of raising employee contributions to health insurance?
- How can we stop employees from giving notice and then going on vacation?