winter we went through a six-week stretch when it seemed like everyone
in the office was just passing around the same cold and flu bugs. I
think I had the same cold three times! Is it OK to have a policy that
says if you’re sick you must stay home? Does anyone have experience enforcing such a “quarantine” order?” — NT, Rhode Island
- What are some guidelines for using summer interns?
- Who has tips on earning SHRM's Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification?
- How should we handle closing the office between Christmas and New Year's?
- Must we send a 'thanks, but no thanks' letter to all rejected applicants?
- What to do about ‘entitlement’ attitude toward time off?