winter we went through a six-week stretch when it seemed like everyone
in the office was just passing around the same cold and flu bugs. I
think I had the same cold three times! Is it OK to have a policy that
says if you’re sick you must stay home? Does anyone have experience enforcing such a “quarantine” order?” — NT, Rhode Island
- What’s the time commitment to earn the PHR designation?
- How can we set up a kids' space at work? Should we?
- How do I calculate retention and turnover?
- How can I get executives to start thinking strategically about some of the personnel moves they're making?
- How should we structure a tuition reimbursement plan?