More than 44,000 employees and alumni can get home-performance assessments and discounts on energy upgrades through the “Greening Your Workforce” program at La Salle University in Philadelphia.
A program of Mark Group, an energy company, “Greening Your Workforce” could reduce participants’ home energy costs by up to 20%.
A home performance analysis reveals needed conservation measures, which Mark Group puts in place in the participants’ homes.
Contact: Margurete Walsh of La Salle University, email@example.com.
- Supreme Court to decide: Is health care reform law constitutional?
- NJ Supreme Court says contractors may qualify for whistle-Blower protection
- Employee eligible for unemployment comp if he quits because hours have dried up
- Understand your state law on pay cards, direct deposit
- NUMMI pays $6 million to settle plant-closing suit