Employers looking for ways to accommodate disabled applicants or employees have a valuable resource close at hand at Georgia Tech.
Its Center for Assistive Technology and Environmental Access, one of the most advanced of its kind, has researchers available to help employers design simple and effective accommodations.
The center also offers several free electronic newsletters and a list of companies that can provide assistive devices. To check out its resources, go to www.catea.org/.
- PHRA and Title VII: No delays allowed when investigating sexual harassment
- More reason to stop harassment: Even 'resignees' can sue
- EEOC says Leona's Pizzeria reneged on settlement deal
- Watch out for retaliation—even if employee never made formal discrimination complaint
- Employee out on maternity leave: How long must we hold her position?