Employers looking for ways to accommodate disabled applicants or employees have a valuable resource close at hand at Georgia Tech.
Its Center for Assistive Technology and Environmental Access, one of the most advanced of its kind, has researchers available to help employers design simple and effective accommodations.
The center also offers several free electronic newsletters and a list of companies that can provide assistive devices. To check out its resources, go to www.catea.org/.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Can we ban dating among co-workers?
- Long gap after complaint won't support retaliation claim
- Take steps to stop pervasive anti-female attitudes, practices
- Following EEOC victory, carefully consider conditions you include in last-chance agreements