OVERVIEW: Assists biological and medical scientists in laboratories. Sets up, operates, and maintains laboratory instruments and equipment, monitors experiments, makes observations, and calculates and records results. Analyzes organic substances, such as blood, food, and drugs.
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events