The Florida Commission on Human Relations will host its annual Florida Employment Law conference Dec. 11-12 in Orlando. Employers and other interested people can participate in workshops on the ADA, the Florida Whistle-blower Act, conducting effective internal investigations and other employment-related topics.
For more information, go to http://fchr.state.fl.us.
- Make sure 'executive exemption' fits, or you could be liable for huge FLSA damages
- Automate applications to end failure-to-promote claims
- After NLRB ruling, can employees really trash you on Facebook?
- Needing less stress at work isn't enough to create an ADA disability
- More courts lose patience with frivolous claims; they're asking failed litigants to pay up