The Florida Commission on Human Relations will host its annual Florida Employment Law conference Dec. 11-12 in Orlando. Employers and other interested people can participate in workshops on the ADA, the Florida Whistle-blower Act, conducting effective internal investigations and other employment-related topics.
For more information, go to http://fchr.state.fl.us.
- Employer wins battle to withdraw recognition of struggling union
- You don't need to accept disabled employee's preferred accommodation—just a reasonable one
- Advocates push for equal rights for illegal alien workers in N.J.
- GINA: Compliance tips for employers
- How to prepare your workplace for a possible flu pandemic