The Florida Commission on Human Relations will host its annual Florida Employment Law conference Dec. 11-12 in Orlando. Employers and other interested people can participate in workshops on the ADA, the Florida Whistle-blower Act, conducting effective internal investigations and other employment-related topics.
For more information, go to http://fchr.state.fl.us.
- Background checks: Close holes in your employee screens
- Supreme Court's Walmart ruling makes it harder for workers to bring class actions
- Delta agrees to OSHA's baggage-cart seat belt plan
- EEOC: Goldsboro company wouldn't accommodate Sabbath
- Supreme Court: Fiancé of complaining worker has retaliation protection