Your organization probably allows grieving employees to take a few paid days off when a family member dies. But employees who lose loved ones are unlikely to return to normal in just a few days.
- The prodigal employee: Should you let staff 'unresign'?
- A good deed punished: Voluntary FMLA leave can become a mandate
- Background Check Guidelines: How to comply with the Fair Credit Reporting Act and avoid lawsuits
- Don't let response to domestic violence & sexual assault land you in court
- Jobless spike leads to crush of résumés