It can be frustrating when employees don't rush to take part in optional benefits like financial-planning seminars or even your EAP. Yet when an employee does need help, the availability of your benefits can go a long way toward relieving stress and retaining that employee. Here are seven ways to communicate benefit information more effectively...
- HR tracking system helps ensure equal treatment
- Having 'the talk': Wise words for discipline discussions
- When manager slides from difficult to impossible, good documentation supports reason for firing
- Brush up religious-bias policy; workplace getting more diverse
- Don't pile on reasons for firing; you're spoiling for retaliation fight in court