How do great leaders beat ’em? They:
- Stay focused directly on their customers, not on the competition
- Keep competitors within their peripheral vision
- Train employees and structure programs so that leaders at all levels can solve customers’ most vexing problems
- Study competitors … but not too much
- Satisfy customers better than before and better than the competition.
— Adapted from Common Purpose: How Great Leaders Get Organizations to Achieve the Extraordinary, Joel Kurtzman, Jossey-Bass.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/17988/how-to-beat-the-other-team "