Six web “apps” for streamlining day-to-day tasks, recommended by the team at the99percent.com:
1. Hipmunk.com: This new flight-booking service takes into account how much of a pain each flight is, when ranking flight results.
2. NudgeMail.com: Ensure you won’t forget to respond to an e-mail by forwarding it to NudgeMail and indicating when you want it to be sent again in the “To” field (e.g., email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, etc). The message returns to your inbox at that time.
3. Xmarks.com: No matter which major browser you use, Xmarks will sync your bookmarks—even throwing in a set of additional features, such as restore capabilities.
4. Ge.tt: Upload and share large files, without being subjected to schlocky ads.
5. TrackThis: Ever find yourself ceaselessly refreshing the UPS web site to find out when your package will arrive? This saves you the trouble by sending you a play-by-play via e-mail, text, Facebook or Twitter.
6. About.me: Build a personal web site in about two minutes. Post a picture, a short bio, and link to social-media accounts.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/17972/6-apps-for-streamlining-your-day "