The EEOC recently sent a powerful signal about its enforcement priorities when it published newly revised employer guidance on workplace race and color discrimination. The message: Employee complaints of race bias or color bias will be pushed to the top of the EEOC's inbox ...
- Is your company too small for FMLA? Don't be too sure
- Show good-faith ADA accommodation effort by documenting interaction with employee
- Simple hearsay about harassment doesn't create hostile environment
- Exempt or nonexempt? Analyze your staff before a court does
- EEOC drives a stake into heart of age-Based retirement policies