According to New York Times technology writer Bob Tedeschi, these are the top eight apps for making your BlackBerry much more handy—and fun. And they’re all free:
1. Google Mobile (google.com/mobile/search): Use your voice to search.
2. Google Maps (google.com/mobile/maps): Get turn-by-turn directions for driving or walking, see real-time traffic, and more.
3. Evernote (evernote.com/about/download/blackberry.php): Access or add notes via BlackBerry.
4. Poynt (poynt.com/bb.html): Find local businesses, restaurants, even nearby gas prices.
5. Weather Channel (weather.com/mobile/pda/blackberry): Weather forecasts with interactive maps.
6. ScoreMobile (appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/1998): Up-to-the-minute sports scores.
7. Bloomberg Mobile (appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/939): One-stop-shop for financial news.
8. Viigo (viigo.com/download): Track news across many categories.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/17623/top-8-apps-for-your-blackberry "