Most limits for retirement plans haven’t budged an inch in 2011. They’re exactly the same as they were last year. But some small business owners can take matters into their own hands. Strategy: Set up a “solo 401(k) plan.” If you qualify, you can effectively benefit from both “employee” and “employer” contributions to your account.
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events