A CollegeGrad.com survey of 500 recent college graduates asked, "Which size company you'd most like to work for?" The response: 70 percent favored small to midsize companies, while only 30 percent said large companies.
Grads see greater potential for balanced home/work life and flexible schedules at smaller companies, plus the ability to have a larger say in the company's growth.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Bill & Warren: It's about your people
- Employ simple strategy to catch resume lies
- How should we proceed? We want to hire someone who has signed a noncompete agreement
- Does this person have a case? We withdrew an offer after she quit her old job and moved