A CollegeGrad.com survey of 500 recent college graduates asked, "Which size company you'd most like to work for?" The response: 70 percent favored small to midsize companies, while only 30 percent said large companies.
Grads see greater potential for balanced home/work life and flexible schedules at smaller companies, plus the ability to have a larger say in the company's growth.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 13 interviewee questions to prepare for
- Use promotion committee—minus offending boss—to correct possible past discrimination
- Retain all résumés to show your hiring process wasn't tainted
- Supremes start work: 3 employment law cases on High Court docket this year