A CollegeGrad.com survey of 500 recent college graduates asked, "Which size company you'd most like to work for?" The response: 70 percent favored small to midsize companies, while only 30 percent said large companies.
Grads see greater potential for balanced home/work life and flexible schedules at smaller companies, plus the ability to have a larger say in the company's growth.
- Centerville dodges negligence charges in case of rogue cop
- Stable job history is a legitimate hiring criterion
- What kinds of employers does the Illinois Employee Classification Act cover?
- Interviewing Applicants: Telephone Evaluation Form
- 'Kevin eats all the good cookies!'... and 12 other weirdest complaints to HR