A CollegeGrad.com survey of 500 recent college graduates asked, "Which size company you'd most like to work for?" The response: 70 percent favored small to midsize companies, while only 30 percent said large companies.
Grads see greater potential for balanced home/work life and flexible schedules at smaller companies, plus the ability to have a larger say in the company's growth.
- Can we give preference to hiring veterans?
- Online applications shouldn't reveal race to hiring boss
- The Florida tests: Are workers employees or independent contractors?
- Follow basic rules for job descriptions, interviews to avoid hiring bias
- Atlanta's the leading hotbed for 'the young and the restless'