A CollegeGrad.com survey of 500 recent college graduates asked, "Which size company you'd most like to work for?" The response: 70 percent favored small to midsize companies, while only 30 percent said large companies.
Grads see greater potential for balanced home/work life and flexible schedules at smaller companies, plus the ability to have a larger say in the company's growth.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Can telling applicant he's 'overqualified' trigger a lawsuit?
- Misconduct is the key to enforcing your 'no rehire' policy
- Stop frivolous claims with solid hiring, promotion processes consistently applied
- Battling bias in workplace messaging