A CollegeGrad.com survey of 500 recent college graduates asked, "Which size company you'd most like to work for?" The response: 70 percent favored small to midsize companies, while only 30 percent said large companies.
Grads see greater potential for balanced home/work life and flexible schedules at smaller companies, plus the ability to have a larger say in the company's growth.
- 'You Won't Work Sundays?!' EEOC Offers Guidance on Religious Accommodations
- When same manager hires and fires, it's unlikely to be discrimination
- The hidden risks of hiring based on 'chemistry'
- Ohio ranks 6th in business climate, best outside South
- Double-check employee ID records! No-match letters are back