The EEOC just published a Q&A document explaining when cancer is a qualified disability under the ADA and how you should accommodate employees with cancer. Reasonable accommodations may include, more frequent breaks or a modified work schedule. Find the EEOC guidance at www.eeoc .gov/facts/cancer.html.
- HIV-Positive trucker settles discrimination case
- FMLA: It's not your job to decide whether relative needs your employee's help
- ACA employer mandate postponed until 2015
- What legal issues should we weigh before allowing employees to bring their pets to work
- Can we make deaf employee--and his boss--learn and communicate with sign language?