The EEOC just published a Q&A document explaining when cancer is a qualified disability under the ADA and how you should accommodate employees with cancer. Reasonable accommodations may include, more frequent breaks or a modified work schedule. Find the EEOC guidance at www.eeoc .gov/facts/cancer.html.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Alleged rape in Iraq leads to $2.9 million settlement—for now
- Fire away if severance demands are unreasonable
- Track when you told worker she was being fired
- Dangerous Disability: Must You Accommodate Diabetic Worker Who Poses a Safety Risk?