The EEOC just published a Q&A document explaining when cancer is a qualified disability under the ADA and how you should accommodate employees with cancer. Reasonable accommodations may include, more frequent breaks or a modified work schedule. Find the EEOC guidance at www.eeoc .gov/facts/cancer.html.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Pennsylvania Unemployment Compensation Act
- Choosing Employees for Promotion: A 6-Step Legal Process
- How to make sure you wind up in court: Block worker's return from medical leave
- How to comply with DOT's new workplace drug-testing regulations