The EEOC just published a Q&A document explaining when cancer is a qualified disability under the ADA and how you should accommodate employees with cancer. Reasonable accommodations may include, more frequent breaks or a modified work schedule. Find the EEOC guidance at www.eeoc .gov/facts/cancer.html.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Deployed employees keep benefits at Michigan military contractor
- A Georgia employer's guide to creating restrictive covenants
- How to prevent employees from abusing PTO leave
- Establish zero-tolerance policy on violence and threats--but don't count on backup from courts