The EEOC just published a Q&A document explaining when cancer is a qualified disability under the ADA and how you should accommodate employees with cancer. Reasonable accommodations may include, more frequent breaks or a modified work schedule. Find the EEOC guidance at www.eeoc .gov/facts/cancer.html.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Beware of Restrictions on Right to Fire at Will
- Downside of providing a recommendation on an employee's social media page?
- Before firing, make sure employee hasn't made any recent safety complaints
- The 9 rule changes rocking the FMLA world