Some findings about folks who look on the sunny side:
- They’re less susceptible to heart disease.
- Their blood pressure is typically five points lower than other people’s.
- They live, on average, more than nine years longer than the rest of us.
More reasons to be an optimist:
- Among people with similar medical conditions, those who feel healthier live longer.
- Optimism is an action, not a state of mind. You can probably guess that optimists move around more, eat better and smoke less.
- Happiness comes and goes, but optimism means steadily working toward a better future.
— Adapted from “Why It’s Smart to Be Optimistic,” Meryl Davids Landau, Reader’s Digest
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/17366/good-news-for-optimists "