Studies show that employees who keep their jobs after a round of layoffs tend to view their benefits package less highly. Nip that attitude in the bud by distributing a personalized benefits statement to each employee now. Point to make: Health and life insurance and 401(k) plans typically cost around 25 percent of an employee's
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Good news for employers: Workers' comp retaliation isn't a federal case
- Same-sex marriage: What's the impact on benefits, policies?
- Do we have to pay health insurance opt-out bonus during FMLA leave?
- Brace for the new health care law changes now and later