Studies show that employees who keep their jobs after a round of layoffs tend to view their benefits package less highly. Nip that attitude in the bud by distributing a personalized benefits statement to each employee now. Point to make: Health and life insurance and 401(k) plans typically cost around 25 percent of an employee's
- Can we charge higher premiums for smokers' health insurance?
- Don't think a successful workers' comp case lets you off the ADA accommodation hook
- Workplace genetic testing raises discrimination concerns
- Wellness program pays for itself at Simonton
- Employee should have given firm a chance to stop harassment