Studies show that employees who keep their jobs after a round of layoffs tend to view their benefits package less highly. Nip that attitude in the bud by distributing a personalized benefits statement to each employee now. Point to make: Health and life insurance and 401(k) plans typically cost around 25 percent of an employee's
- Some relatives now eligible for unemployment compensation
- Does your wellness program clash with new genetic bias law?
- Never consider insurance costs when terminating
- Solidify an independent contractor's status by proving he turned down employee job offer
- Keep Facebook from frittering away employee productivity