Duplicate a style you’ve created in one MS Excel workbook in another workbook.
- Make certain the workbook containing the styles you want to copy or “merge” is open.
- Open a new Excel workbook.
- Click on Format, then Style.
- Click Merge.
- In the Merge Styles dialog box, select Book 1 (the name of the workbook that contains the styles you created and want to copy).
- Click OK.
- Should a dialog appear asking if you want to Merge Style with Same Format, click OK, but only if you are certain that you have not created custom styles with the same names as they will be overwritten.
- In the Style dialog box, click OK.
— Adapted from Word Bytes Newsletter, Carol Bratt, Carol’s Corner Office.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/17171/quick-excel-tip "