More employers are increasing health premiums for smokers as a way to cut health costs. Such surcharges can trim costs, but implementation mistakes can alienate employees and hurt morale. Use the following tips to design smoker surcharges that reduce the most costs with the least employee backlash ...
- What should we do? Employee wants a transfer as a reasonable accommodation
- Judge says injured whistle-blower got railroaded
- What is Philadelphia's law on requesting info on applicants' criminal records?
- EEOC Eyes the New Breed of Wellness Programs
- What should we do if we suspect employee is engaged in workers' comp fraud?