Everyone has a preferred method of organizing to-dos and notes. Your computer monitor may be littered with Post-its, or you may use your e-mail software to track action items.
Increasingly, though, people are turning to web-based tools. The benefit? To access these “cloud-based” tools, you don’t need to be on a particular computer, network or browser. As long as you can hop online, you can find all your precious lists. A few suggestions:
• RememberTheMilk.com: Clean and easy-to-use, this tool lets you access your to-do lists—and receive reminders—whether you’re on a computer or a smartphone.
• Toodledo.com: A popular newcomer with a full slate of ways to enter, organize and sort your tasks.
• TeuxDeux.com: Calls itself a “simple, designy, free, browser-based” app that syncs with the iPhone.
• Evernote.com: The gold standard of online note-taking. Grab ideas from virtually anywhere and turn them into notes. You can create voice or image notes, as well. You can even create a contact database: Scan business cards and convert them into searchable text in Evernote.
• Springnote.com: A great tool for group projects, allowing group members to easily collaborate.
— Adapted from “Online Productivity Tools for the Small Business,” Barb Dybwad, OPEN Forum.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/17017/web-based-productivity-tools "