Five feng shui tips for a harmonious and productive office:
1. Position your desk so that you’re facing the entrance of your office or cubicle. You don’t want to be surprised by visitors lurking behind you.
2. Move your desk to the right or left of the door, rather than facing it directly. While you don’t want to be surprised by visitors, you also don’t want to feel instantly confronted. Moving your desk to the side creates a feeling of spaciousness.
3. Make sure you have proper lighting. Lamps can make a big difference in keeping your eyes feeling fresh.
4. Increase the air quality in your workspace by adding plants. One pick: feng shui bamboo, which is a symbol of good luck and which teaches how to be flexible and hollow (open) on the inside, so the spirit can freely flow. Plus, it looks great in an office.
5. Choose office colors to reflect the kind of energy you desire. Every color represents one of the five feng shui elements—fire, earth, metal, water and wood. Each element corresponds to a quality that you may want at work. Find out more at fengshui.about.com.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/17013/feng-shui-your-way-to-productivity "