Four easy spruce-ups for the office kitchen:
1. No room for coffee cups? Maximize a small space with storage helpers such as wire stacking shelves that can double your cabinet or countertop space.
2. Invest in a trash can that does double duty, capturing waste as well as recyclables. One model, the Neu Home recycling and waste bin available on Amazon, starts at $88.
3. Replace plastic foam cups with reusable coffee cups.
4. Add a splash of color and more purified air with potted plants or flowers. Gerbera daisies and chrysanthemums, for example, help treat air contaminated with benzene, a known carcinogen.
- How to Write Meeting Minutes No matches