Even when gainfully employed, leaders keep trolling top job-related web sites in the event of an executive-level layoff.
Here are five sites plucked out of about 50,000 U.S. career portals and databases. The list:
1. RiseSmart, Inc. outplacement and recruitment firm offers 100 career pages assembled using seven metrics. Find the list at risesmart.com/risesmart/blog/career100.
2. Quintessential Careers, which bills itself as a site for careers, education and life, at quintcareers.com.
3 Career listings at the Cuyahoga County Public Library in Cleveland, one of the nation’s hardest-hit cities for job losses, at cuyahogalibrary.org/careerexpert.aspx.
4. The Riley Guide, an old-fashioned, straightforward job portal, at rileyguide.com.
5. Harvard Business Review blogs at blogs.hbr.org.
-- Adapted from “Sites for Job Seekers to Bookmark Now,” Reader’s Digest.
- 14 Tips on Business Etiquette No matches