Find out what people (possibly your ex-employees) are saying about your organization on their personal blogs, some of which have heavy readership.
To do this, plug your organization's name into a blog search engine, such as Blog Pulse (www.Blogpulse.com) and Google Blog Search (http://blogsearch.google.com).
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Just how many plaintiffs can one suit have?
- Know 6 factors that determine independent contractor status
- Worried candidate is too volatile to promote? Reason enough to give the job to someone else
- Arbitration agreement buried in job application? Have your attorney review it ASAP