Find out what people (possibly your ex-employees) are saying about your organization on their personal blogs, some of which have heavy readership.
To do this, plug your organization's name into a blog search engine, such as Blog Pulse (www.Blogpulse.com) and Google Blog Search (http://blogsearch.google.com).
- Creating a drug-free workplace: How to draft a policy, conduct legal tests
- Your best defense against failure-to-hire suits: Sound hiring process, complete documentation
- Defend against retaliation claims: Good records can stop whistle-blower complaints
- How to handle 'No-Match' letters: New rules go into effect on Sept. 14
- Press 'send' for liability: The legal risk of misdirected e-mail