In an effort to monitor employment of minorities and females in the work force, the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) requires certain employers to complete and file an Employer Information Report, commonly called an EEO-1 report, by Sept. 30 each year ...
- Courts split on damages for FLSA retaliation
- Is there anything in the law that makes it illegal to change employees' schedules?
- How International Conflict Breeds Domestic Employment Laws
- The pendulum swings back: More courts hesitate to interfere with minor job changes
- Tell managers: Unless you have notes, you can't terminate