Good coffee and nutritious snacks can boost office morale. Inc. magazine recently rounded up the best coffee and vending machines:
Best office coffeemakers
- Keurig B155 Single-Cup ($250) holds enough water to make 18 cups.
- Jura Impressa C5 ($999) makes espresso and coffee, plus grinds the beans. The tank can hold 40 cups of espresso.
- Fetco Extractor CBS-2021EG ($1,084) makes a rich brew, but will need a technician to hook it up.
- Technivorm Moccamaster ($309), the favorite by Inc. editors.
Healthy vending machines
- H.U.M.A.N.’s high-tech machines have LCD screens and accept credit cards, as well as cash. Snacks include Clif Bars and Sambazon smoothies.
- Fresh Healthy Vending: Snacks include Wallaby yogurt and Amy’s organic soup.
- Vend Natural: Swipe a credit card on this machine to grab a fresh piece of fruit or all-natural Kettlecorn.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/16718/whats-in-your-snack-room "