Good coffee and nutritious snacks can boost office morale. Inc. magazine recently rounded up the best coffee and vending machines:
Best office coffeemakers
- Keurig B155 Single-Cup ($250) holds enough water to make 18 cups.
- Jura Impressa C5 ($999) makes espresso and coffee, plus grinds the beans. The tank can hold 40 cups of espresso.
- Fetco Extractor CBS-2021EG ($1,084) makes a rich brew, but will need a technician to hook it up.
- Technivorm Moccamaster ($309), the favorite by Inc. editors.
Healthy vending machines
- H.U.M.A.N.’s high-tech machines have LCD screens and accept credit cards, as well as cash. Snacks include Clif Bars and Sambazon smoothies.
- Fresh Healthy Vending: Snacks include Wallaby yogurt and Amy’s organic soup.
- Vend Natural: Swipe a credit card on this machine to grab a fresh piece of fruit or all-natural Kettlecorn.
- How to Write Meeting Minutes No matches