Title VII of the federal Civil Rights Act prohibits employment discrimination based on a person's sex. When office romances sour, scorned lovers often use this law to allege that their former lover was a sexual harasser ...
- Preventing and handling workplace harassment of teen workers
- Is intermittent leave for childbirth OK? Only if you agree
- Indefinite suspension is retaliation, even without discharge
- Ohio Supreme Court fills gap for those fired after injury, but before filing for workers' comp
- Cocoa faces second discrimination trial for lunchroom noose