While the ADA was created to stop employment discrimination, the law also requires you to provide equal access (and possibly accommodations) for disabled employees in the area of emergency evacuations from your workplace ...
- Fair Credit Reporting Act doesn't apply to complaints that lead to firing
- Placing Employee on 'Involuntary' FMLA Leave Is Perfectly Legal
- Would-be bartender pours Applebee's a shot of trouble
- Understanding religious accommodation in Illinois workplaces
- Punishing for accommodation request may be retaliation