OVERVIEW: Organizes office operations and procedures in an expeditious manner and secures qualified and capable staff to achieve company goals. Develops policies and programs for the entire company, including organizational development, employee relations, compensation, benefits, safety and health, recruiting, selection, orientation, and training. Advises senior management on human resources issues.
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events