By Kimberly Deas
With tons of undiscovered shortcuts, your BlackBerry is master of productivity. Use the following 10 tips to get more done in less time:
1. Call a number with letters: (Dialing 1-800-Go-FedEx or letters for company directories). Hold the Cap Key while dialing the letters.
2. Insert a period (.) at the end of a sentence: Press the Space Key twice. The next letter is capitalized.
3. Insert the at sign (@) and dot (.) in an Email Address Field: Press the Space Key to insert @ after username and then Space Key again to add the dot (.) before the com, net, org, etc.
4. Type an accent or special character (©, ®, ç, é, ñ): Hold the Letter Key (c,r,c,e,n) and roll the trackpad to choose the symbol you want.
5. Capitalize a letter: Hold the Letter Key until the capitalized letter appears.
6. Change an Option Field: Click the trackpad (to view all options) or use the Space Key to scroll one option at a time. Press trackpad or enter to select option.
7. Select a check box: Press the Space Key. To clear the check box, press the Space Key again.
8. Select a line of text to copy: Press the Cap Key and roll the trackpad over text to select. Once selected, press trackpad and select Copy.
9. Move down a screen: Press the Space Key.
10. Move up a screen: Press the Cap Key + the Space Key.
Kimberly Deas combines her 10+ years' experience in telecommunications with a background in personal coaching and results-oriented training.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/16242/shortcuts-for-your-blackberry "