So for example, let’s say you want messages from the boss to appear in a different font and color.
1. Select an email from the person whose emails you wish to affect.
2. Click Tools and Organize.
3. Choose the second option, Using Colors.
4. From the color drop down field, choose the color you desire.
5. Click on Apply Color
6. Click on the Automatic Formatting link.
7. The rule you just defined should appear at or near the bottom of the list. Select it.
8. Click the Font button and select the font, size and style you prefer.
Note: When you are clicked on an email that receives special color treatment, you won’t see the the color, just the font and style. When you don’t change the font and style, it may be difficult to tell that your rule has worked. Simply click to a different email to see if your rule worked.
Like this tip? Attend our Outlook Outlook Calendars and Tasks webinar on September 7th!