When it comes to taxes, for all you small business or self-employed do-it-yourself-ers, here's a cool website I just discovered and wanted to tell you about.
Here’s the link:
Here’s the name:
IRS Virtual Small Business Tax Workshop
It’s a series of free videos on a variety of tax issues that face the small biz owner or self-employed person. There’s a brief introduction and these 9 lessons:
– What you need to know about federal taxes and your new business
– How to set up and run your business so paying your taxes isn’t a hassle
– How to file and pay your taxes using a computer
– What you need to know when you run your business out of your home
– How to set up a retirement plan for yourself and your employees
– What you need to know about federal taxes when hiring employees or contractors
– How to manage payroll so you withhold the right amount from employees
– How to make tax deposits and file your payroll taxes using a computer
– What you need to know about Federal Unemployment Taxes (FUTA)
Check it out today!
- Are You Required To Send Out 1099's?
- How to Turn Non-Deductible Commuting Mileage Into A Deductible Business Expense
- How to Increase Your Year-End Tax Deductions by Helping Others Over the Holidays
- How to Keep the IRS Off Your Back and Out of Your Life in 2011
- 5 Questions You Must Ask Before Hiring A Good Tax Preparer