When it comes to taxes, for all you small business or self-employed do-it-yourself-ers, here's a cool website I just discovered and wanted to tell you about.
Here’s the link:
Here’s the name:
IRS Virtual Small Business Tax Workshop
It’s a series of free videos on a variety of tax issues that face the small biz owner or self-employed person. There’s a brief introduction and these 9 lessons:
– What you need to know about federal taxes and your new business
– How to set up and run your business so paying your taxes isn’t a hassle
– How to file and pay your taxes using a computer
– What you need to know when you run your business out of your home
– How to set up a retirement plan for yourself and your employees
– What you need to know about federal taxes when hiring employees or contractors
– How to manage so you withhold the right amount from employees
– How to make tax deposits and file your using a computer
– What you need to know about Federal Unemployment Taxes (FUTA)
Check it out today!
- Is It Too Late To Incorporate Your Sole Proprietorship?
- How The New 2011 Social Security Tax Cut Affects Employees, Employers, And The Self-Employed
- How To Properly Document Your Non-Cash Charitable Donations
- Top 10 Things To Like About The Tax Relief Act Of 2010
- Why Filing Schedule C-EZ May Be A Big Mistake For Your Small Business