When it comes to taxes, for all you small business or self-employed do-it-yourself-ers, here's a cool website I just discovered and wanted to tell you about.
Here’s the link:
Here’s the name:
IRS Virtual Small Business Tax Workshop
It’s a series of free videos on a variety of tax issues that face the small biz owner or self-employed person. There’s a brief introduction and these 9 lessons:
– What you need to know about federal taxes and your new business
– How to set up and run your business so paying your taxes isn’t a hassle
– How to file and pay your taxes using a computer
– What you need to know when you run your business out of your home
– How to set up a retirement plan for yourself and your employees
– What you need to know about federal taxes when hiring employees or contractors
– How to manage payroll so you withhold the right amount from employees
– How to make tax deposits and file your payroll taxes using a computer
– What you need to know about Federal Unemployment Taxes (FUTA)
Check it out today!
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/16149/free-small-business-tax-workshop "
- Should You Pay Personal Expenses From Your Business Account?
- Are You Ready for the March 15 Tax Deadline?
- How to Turn Non-Deductible Commuting Mileage Into A Deductible Business Expense
- Do You Know the Difference Between a W2 and a 1099?
- How to Deduct 2011 Vehicle Expenses With The IRS Standard Mileage Rate