After an extended hiatus, I’m back today with a new installment of the Video Book Club. If you’ve ever been to a Starbucks and if you’re a student of Onward, the new book by Starbucks Chairman and CEO Howard Schultz.
In this edition of the Video Book Club, I talk a bit about two leadership qualities of Schultz that really come through in his book and how he used them to drive the remarkable turnaround that Starbucks has had in the past couple of years.
- Lessons in Integrity from Madoff?
- What We Should and Shouldnâ€™t Learn from the Life of Steve Jobs
- Leadership and Getting 900 College Students to Show Up on a Saturday Morning
- Leadership Lessons Podcast: Tony Award Winner Michael Cerveris
- Three ways to deal with a smart aleck (and other rude people) in your organization