As we celebrate the birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr., I thought you might appreciate this post I ran last year on six qualities that made MLK such a great speaker.
Whether you’re looking for speaking tips, want to remember one of history’s most important leaders or both, I hope you enjoy the post and accompanying video clip.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/16065/what-leaders-can-learn-about-speaking-from-martin-luther-king "
- How to Apologize When Your Candid Comments Show Up on WikiLeaks (or Somewhere Else You Didn’t Intend)
- Truman Thursdays: A Look at Night Flight Operations
- Lessons from Tiger’s Terrible, Horrible, No-Good, Very Bad Weekend
- How Do You Assess a Candidate’s Leadership Potential?
- What I Learned on an Aircraft Carrier