The Video Book Club is back from a brief hiatus with one of my favorite books, Difficult Conversations. It’s full of practical and proven ideas for moving from talking past each other to talking with each other to solve problems. It’s also a book that can help you learn more about yourself and your unconscious tendencies. My copy is full of notes in the margins.
In this video clip, I talk through one of the main ideas in the book.
- Amygdala Hijacks, Professor Gates and the Cambridge Police
- Three Warning Signs That You’re Setting Yourself Up For A Leadership FAIL
- Tim Tebow: A Leader Who Inspires, Puzzles and Scares People
- Leadership Lessons Podcast: Tony Award Winner Michael Cerveris
- Three Reminders from the Arlington Cemetery Mess