In case you haven’t heard, I want to let you know about a terrific free online event this week. On November 3 & 4, I’m very excited to be joining 30 leadership experts including Marshall Goldsmith, Jim Kouzes, Nancy Duarte (who’s written one of my new favorite books, Resonate), Keith Ferrazzi and Charlene Li for the Leadership & Influence Summit. All of us speaking at the Summit have recorded 6 to 20 minute videos in which we share our best tips for leaders. In addition to the content being free, the cool thing about the Summit is you can watch the speakers on your own schedule anytime on November 3 and 4. Registrants for the Summit will also have the option to access the videos on an archived basis later.
I’ve registered for the Summit and can’t wait to hear what my fellow presenters have to say. I hope you’ll join us. You can register for the Summit here.
- Five Signs That You’re So Busy Doing That You Don’t See What Needs To Be Done
- What We Can Learn About Leadership from the Chilean Miners
- How to Handle It When You’re the Smartest Kid in the Class
- Why Staff Leaders and Line Leaders Have Disconnects
- Three Things to Consider Before You Quit Your Job in a Huff