My guest blogger tour continues today with a post on the thoughtLeaders blog. If you're looking for practical, straight talk on , the blog written by Mike Figliuolo is for you. In conjunction with the launch of the second edition of The Next Level, Mike is graciously running a post from me on one of my favorite topics, Five Changes Go-To People Must Make to Keep Going.
Please take a moment to check it out and, while you're there, subscribe to Mike's blog.
- Video Book Club: Wherever You Go There You Are
- Three Dozen Predictable Situations That Executives Will Face in Their Careers
- What You Can Learn About Negotiating From Conan O’Brien
- What Leaders Can Learn About Speaking from Martin Luther King
- Five Change Leadership Lessons from the Five Dollar Foot Long