If you're looking for new content from me today, head on over to www.michaelhyatt.com where I'm guest posting today on Three Common Mistakes That Leaders Make (and How to Avoid Them).
Michael is the CEO and President of Thomas Nelson Publishing and has a fantastic following as one of the best
If you'll head over to his blog and leave a comment on my post, you'll be entered in a drawing to win one of 100 copies of the new second edition of my book, The Next Level. Hope you enjoy the post and Mike's blog.
- Leadership and the Human Connection: Lessons from the State of the Union
- Five Signs That You’re So Busy Doing That You Don’t See What Needs To Be Done
- Three Things Injured Yogis and Injured Leaders Might Have in Common
- Leadership Lessons in Classlessness and Class
- What Our Leaders Didn't Learn on Their Summer Vacations