Her book, Resonate, explains her philosophy of presentations and reveals, step by step, how she puts them together. In this video clip, I go into a few of the details that shares in Resonate including her belief that presenters need to view the audience as the hero, let’s say Luke Skywalker, and themselves as the mentor, Yoda for instance.
Intrigued? Watch the video. Make a lot of presentations? Buy the book. You won’t be sorry.
- A Few Tips for USAID’s Rajiv Shah and Anyone Else Leading a Turnaround
- How to Apologize When Your Candid Comments Show Up on WikiLeaks (or Somewhere Else You Didn’t Intend)
- A Key Question for Executive Leaders
- Take Your Foot Off the Gas in August
- What Leaders Can Learn from Lab Rats: Five Tips for Beating Stress