- Friendship will be more complicated.
- People will treat you differently.
- Don’t let it go to your head.
- You’ll have less power, but more influence (Unless you misuse it. Influence is kind of like holding a little bird. Squeeze it too hard and you’ll kill it.)
- You’re going to need honest feedback; figure out how to get it. Better yet, listen to it when you get it.
What else does every new boss need to remember?
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/16007/wallys-advice-for-new-bosses "