It’s a fun and fascinating read that shows how important characteristics like persistence and ingenuity can be to the practice of leadership. Take a look at the video for other thoughts on why you might like this book.
- What We Should and Shouldn’t Learn from the Life of Steve Jobs
- How to Steer Clear of a Workplace Smackdown (even if you’re not an NFL coach)
- Is your organizational development plan ready for "connect and collaborate"?
- How to Coach a Boss Who Doesn’t Want to Be Coached
- Tips for Younger Leaders (that apply to leaders of any age)